DG in order to materialize and give evidence of its commitment to the development and improvement of the Quality Management System:
- communicates, within the Company, the importance of complying with the requirements relating to the service set by the Customer;
- defines and documents the Policies, Objectives and Commitments for Quality, also ensuring that this policy is understood, implemented and supported at all levels of the Company’s organisation;
- carries out the Review of the Quality Management System;
- guarantees the availability of the Necessary Resources;
- encourages continuous improvement of each employee’s individual skills.
All the company’s staff and suppliers are informed about the Quality Management System defined through a written communication displayed on the company noticeboard.
COM40 S..r.l. considers the application of a Quality System to be of fundamental importance.
The Management has therefore established its own Quality Policy suitable for company purposes.
The Policy provides for the definition and constant review and updating of the Quality objectives and the resources made available.
Furthermore, aiming at full customer satisfaction (end customer, institutions, etc.) and a rational use of resources, the company undertakes to implement continuous improvement also through the control of its projects, the management of non-compliant situations, the pursuit of prevention, the growth of company personnel, compliance with the rules that regulate the sector, while paying particular attention to safety in the workplace, respect for the community and the environment in which the company production site operates.